FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
- Where does Network Liquidation Global get its' networking equipment?
- NetLQ Global gets most of its network and VOIP hardware from systems integrators, distribution channels, or trade in credits. When a firm upgrades its network, cancels a project or closes a remote location, NetLQ Global will buy its surplus networking equipment.
- Are many companies buying used refurbsihed network hardware and what types of firms do?
- Yes! All industry segments are buying used and refurbished network gear: global 1000 firms, telecommunications providers, government agencies, educational institutes as well as medium and large businesses are leveraging the refurbished market to enhance their network infrastructure and gain a competitive edge in their industry while still saving thousands, hundreds of thousands and millions of dollars in IT budget! Buying NetLQ Global's refurbished network gear with Lifetime Warranty and Advance Replacement included, not only saves you money up front on super low hardware costs, but you also save year after year because you do NOT have to renew annual service contracts like Cisco Smartnet.
- What sets NetLQ Global apart from competitors and why are we the world's leading source?
- NetLQ Global is the world's largest alternate source for pre-owned and refurbished networking equipment and has taken the top spot by offering a large array of products, superb customer service and our industry-best Lifetime Warranty with Advance Replacement included on all purchases. All network hardware is fully built, tested and updated by our engineer staff saving you implementation time. Our inventory and supply channel carries over $200 million dollars of new sealed and pre-owned equipment from top brands such as Cisco, Juniper, Extreme, Force 10, HP, Dell Avaya, Nortel, F5 and more. Whether you need a router, firewall, GBIC, memory, blade, module or accessory, NetLQ Global has the right solution at the right price - today.
- Can my order ship same day?
- Yes! As long as the equipment is in stock and available, NetLQ Global will ship the product same day / overnight if needed. We are a FedEx preferred shipped; however, we can also ship on your DHL, UPS or other courier account. Let us know and we will make sure to make it happen!
- What type of warranty does NetLQ Global offer?
- NetLQ Global leads the secondary market by offering our Lifetime Warranty with Advance Replacement. By offering this at no additional cost warranty, NetLQ Global provides exactly what organizations are looking for: the best the industry has to offer. Simply put, there is no competition to this warranty.
- Does NetLQ Global ship internationally?
- Yes! International cleints and shipping are a big part of our business. We are a FedEx preferred shipper; however, we can also ship internationally via UPS, DHL, courier or freight service.
- Does NetLQ Global resell new networking equipment?
- Yes! We carry both new and used hardware from multiple manufacturers such as Cisco, HP, Extreme, Force 10 and more. We are also an authorized Juniper partner and resell new sealed Juniper gear direct from distribution.
- What payment methods does NetLQ Global offer?
- We accept all major credit card (Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover), cashier's check, PayPal, company check, lease, rent and wire trasnfers. We also accept purchase orders (PO's) for Net 30 terms or catered/extended Net terms for qualified customers.
- How does the advanced replacement work if I have a hardware failure?
- The process is very simple to get a hardware replacement: Contact your account manager or NetLQ Global technical support at 1.888.641.4053 Opt 3 and have the serial number ready (24x7 service via chat, phone or email), an engineer will diagnose the problem immediately. If the hardware issue cannot be resolved, then a shipment is boxed and sent out the same day* in advance of sending back the failed hardware.
Do you have more questions?
Please feel free to contact us on the web, via our live chat, or give us a phone call at 888.641.4053 now!